Grow your staffing business faster by aligning digital marketing with business strategy. Explore the trends, technologies and insights shaping the future of marketing for staffing. Meet with leading solutions providers who are redefining the staffing industry.
Join fellow staffing executives and their teams virtually for three days of practical learning with some of the best and
brightest marketing leaders in the staffing industry. Advance your thinking as a staffing industry leader and take away insights, advice, and new technology solutions that will drive results. Connect with an incredible community of trusted marketing experts and uncover practical advice from industry-leading practitioners, solution providers and accomplished peers.
This event is designed to leave you with meaningful takeaways and connections that will help your organization achieve desired marketing and sales automation goals.
- Jared Hummel, COO, Parqa Digital Marketing Agency
- Jeffrey Staats, Head of Marketing, TalentLaunch
- Jeff Pelliccio, Director of Marketing, Infinity Consulting Solutions
- David Searns, CEO, Haley Marketing
- Lindsay Stanton, Chief Client Officer, Digi-Me
- Rick Maré, Founder, JXT
- Emmanuel Toutain, CEO and Head of Product, Terefic
- Kyle Power, Sr. Director of Interactive Marketing, CHG Healthcare Services
- Ankesh Kumar, Founder/CEO, LetsChat
- John Weston, President & Founder, Newbury Consulting Group
- Tom Kosnik, President, Visus Group
- And many more!
- Marketing innovation and strategy for staffing firms
- Sales enablement and demand generation for staffing firms
- Data-driven marketing and performance measurement for staffing firms
- Marketing and sales tech stack for staffing firms
- Delivering personalized experiences that build trust and differentiation
- Leading omnichannel marketing programs
- Create innovative marketing strategies aligned with enterprise wide objectives
- Discover new tools and technologies for your martech stack
- Build effective marketing teams skilled in modern digital marketing methods
- Streamline processes and marketing tech to simplify executive and improve outcomes
- Learn how to validate and enhance the returns on your marketing investments
- Use a data-driven marketing to deliver greater value
Marketing Innovation and Strategy for Staffing Firms
Marketing matters now more than ever. That is why marketing innovation has become a top priority for almost every staffing firm. In this session, we cover:
- Developing an effective marketing strategy that will engage candidates and customers to drive growth
- New strategic marketing approaches and innovation opportunities
- Accelerating business innovation through digital transformation, marketing leadership and organizational effectiveness
Sales Enablement and Demand Generation for Staffing Firms
Sales enablement is no longer an option for staffing firms – it’s crucial for survival, growth, and success in today’s economy. In fact, Aberdeen has found that companies with successful sales enablement programs enjoy 32% higher sales team quota attainment.
In this session, we will discuss:
- How to build a successful interactive process that drives sales and recruiting teams to peak performance and customers to brand loyalty
- Getting the right people in the right conversations with the right decision makers by combining sales tools, templates, training, playbooks and processes
- Practical ways to reduce the complexity of sales enablement through scalable and repeatable practices
- Performance metrics and KPIs for tracking and managing sales enablement effectiveness
- Bridging silos between sales, recruiting and marketing
Data-Driven Marketing and Performance Measurement for Staffing Firms
The future is bright for data-driven marketing. Along with predictive and artificial intelligence marketing, data-driven solutions are becoming an essential part of successful marketing campaigns offering personalized experiences across multiple channels.
In this session, we will discuss:
- Building the right team with the right skills to manage successful marketing programs
- Enabling collaboration across teams and departments
- Bridging departmental silos and leveraging high quality and integrated data
- Lessons learned on building internal commitment and buy-in from organizational leaders
- Connecting tools, data and automation to create integrated marketing systems
- BI for measuring and monitoring data and adjusting marketing programs to improve returns
Marketing and Sales Automation Tech Stack for Staffing Firms
The martech stack is key to making marketing and sales operations and processes more effective and efficient throughout the customer lifecycle.
In this session, we will cover:
- Marketing technologies and solutions to streamline internal collaboration, analyze the performance of marketing campaigns, and conduct personalized and proactive communications
- Creating martech stacks that are smarter, more streamlined, and better connected
- Building a successful martech roadmap to achieve your marketing and sales goals
- Designing your strategic plan and defining needs ahead of investing in new tools
- Tech stack consolidation and refinement to do more with fewer tools
Personalizing Experiences to Drive Differentiation
Success lies in creating more personal experiences for candidates and customers and delivering them in an authentic manner.
In this session, we will explore:
- Orchestrating multi-channel experiences across multiple networks and communication channels
- Delivering a customer-centric approach that presents the right message, to the right person at the right time
- Attracting and engaging more candidates and customers in increasingly personal ways
- Measurement, KPIs and continuous improvement